Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cuerici and Apologies

I realize I haven't posted in a while, so this post is a quick gettin-people-up-to-speed thing.

I didn't have internet for a while! And the world did not collapse. While I was not checking facebook or writing to any of you guys, I was in the mountains of Costa Rica, looking at cool things:
IMG_2464
The view from the peak of the mountain the Cuerici farm is located on.

IMG_2487
Fungus!

IMG_2491
Eh, who am I kidding- I just really like this picture and want to show off.

Cuerici was most of the things I expected it to NOT be- like cold, for instance, or a sustainable trout farm. I gutted my first fish!

I apologize for these terrible posts as of late- I promise that in 5 days time (once my independent project, or "IPs" as we call them, is completed) I will write a really interesting and thought provoking blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment